We’re excited to current the model new Wanderbowl that The Yoga Chef, Kim Parsons, has developed for Wanderlust 108 London attendees this yr. Get a style of this flavor-packed, nutritious lunch bowl on the competition this yr – you may pre-book it prematurely and acquire on the True North Cafe on the day. Click on right here to e-book your tickets and the bowl.
Roasted miso aubergine
- 2 aubergine
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 4 tablespoons water
- 6 tablespoons tamari
- 4 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Pimped brown rice
- 400g cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Handful of recent coriander, roughly chopped
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Handful grated white cabbage
- Handful grated purple cabbage
- Handful recent coriander, roughly chopped
- 1x carrot, peeled and grated
- Edamame beans, thawed from frozen
- Sesame seeds, sugar snap peas, sliced
- Toasted pumpkin seeds
- To start out, chop the aubergine into 2cm cubes, place right into a baking tray. Combine the miso paste and water collectively after which pour over the aubergine cubes together with the tamari, toasted sesame oil and olive oil. Toss to fully coat the aubergine then bake within the oven for 20-25 minutes at 180C or till delicate and roasted. Take away from the oven and depart to at least one aspect.
- To arrange the rice, combine collectively the tamari, pumpkin seeds, coriander, spring onions and brown rice. Toss collectively and depart to at least one aspect.
- To arrange the slaw, combine all of the substances collectively and depart to at least one aspect.
- To place the wanderbowl collectively, add the rice to at least one aspect of your chosen bowl, then add the slaw on the alternative aspect, then spoon the cubed miso aubergine over the center of the bowl. Then sprinkle the edamame beans, toasted pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds excessive. Then place a big pinch of kimchi together with some sliced sugar snap peas to the aspect of the bowl.
Take pleasure in at Wanderlust 108 London this yr or in your personal dwelling.
Kimberly Parsons is an Australian born chef, writer and certified naturopath. Her sequence of cookbooks titled ‘The Yoga Kitchen’ and ‘The Yoga Kitchen Plan’ use conventional yogic philosophy and consuming rules for long-lasting, vibrant well being and happiness. Her newest e-book, ‘A Balanced Life’ brings collectively her naturopathic and yogic philosophy in a stupendous well being and life-style e-book to assist us all discover long-lasting steadiness. Kimberly spends her time cooking on well being retreats all around the world and resides within the English countryside the place she is a mom and enjoys cooking, gardening and writing. Believing wellness will not be a prescription, however a talent, you will discover Kimberly giving talks to company companies and at different wellness-related occasions throughout London.